Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points with crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2016
So I'm in Wizard City and when I talk with that bird he says I can purchase my training points back. I'm only asking this question to make sure before I use my crowns, but does it take away the cards I already used with training points. If so is there a other way to purchase training points? I don't want to get rid of my current cards but I want more training points for some different cards. If that makes sense if I can't then I'll just have to wait until I earn more training points instead.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I'm going to start if with saying not to buy back the training points. Still being in Wizard City, you must have only received a little amount of training points. When you buy back training points, it takes away all of your training point learned cards and it will give back all of the training points you have spent. Also you cannot buy training points, you will receive training points from every five levels and you will get training points from certain quests. This is how I spend my training points for most of my wizards. Must haves for training are the spells, tower shield, elemental or spirit blade, feint, and then sometimes satyr since it can be very useful. That would be before astral spells which you don't have to worry about until level 50. There are guides online about how to spend your training points.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
loveciel on Sep 15, 2016 wrote:
So I'm in Wizard City and when I talk with that bird he says I can purchase my training points back. I'm only asking this question to make sure before I use my crowns, but does it take away the cards I already used with training points. If so is there a other way to purchase training points? I don't want to get rid of my current cards but I want more training points for some different cards. If that makes sense if I can't then I'll just have to wait until I earn more training points instead.
Buying back training points means turning in all spells you have bought with the training points earned so far. You then must go back and choose them all again. It's just a full reset, you gain nothing from it. You will earn plenty more training points through questing and leveling up. Don't be in a hurry to spend them all. You will want to have a few saved up when you reach Celestia and open the Astral schools.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for telling me this. I won't being buying those training points then. I was only confused some if I would lose my cards or not. So thanks you so much.

Explorer
May 09, 2011
"that bird"

n e a t

That's pretty much the only place where you can redeem points, I foolishly spent all my points on Fire until level 12 when I bought them all back and trained Life, the better choice.