Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New idea for a arc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2013
Ok so i have been thinking and i Think that this arc idea is awesome so after you have completed the arc that is Before this you will get a message from ambrosse telling you to come meet him and its urgent.
Once you are at Ambrosse he tells you he is feeling a powerfull energy coming from the pond in the middle of the commons. So Ambrosse sends you to check it out or rather inspect the statue in the pond. Upon examining it you see a small shatter and out from the shatter theres energy flowing through so you go back to Ambrosse to tell him. Ambrosse has no clue what you are talking about he has never Heard or felt energy in the statue but non the less he goes to examin it. Upon him examining it he says - Is this a joke theres no energy here but i feel the energy stronger here. Upon saying that the crack becomes larger and the statue breaks open revealing "something" i dont really knon like maybe a dark energy or something. But strange when the statue broke you felt weird like Everything around you changed? and now with the dark spirit gone the statue is whole again strange... Now telling Ambrosse what just happend he says - I have no idea what you are talking about Young wizard but wait what happend with the energy its GONE? upon closer look you see that the crack is gone being confused of what just happend you go to Bartelby to tell him Everything to what he had to reply - So it is finally here the dark forces are approiching thoose who are told to appear when the strongest of the generation wizards defeat the strongest of villains. Now Everything starts feeling strange again bartelbys mouth stops in mid sentence and you feel a dark energy behind you but Before you can react 2 people comes and screams - BEGONE EVIL SPIRIT TO THE WORLD YOU CAME FROM! and the dark spirit is gone tho this spirit whas mutch MUTCH less powerful than the last one after this the people tell you Everything time has not stopped but you are in Another dimension in other Words you time rifted only somthing few people can do now by these people you get sent to every World in the game to do a dungeon and the entrances will be something that is iconic or something with the World wizard city statue in pond mooshu the big statue of moosha or something after doing this you get taught more about Everything and that theese spirits are dark energys that whas banished long ago into these land marks aka dungeon entrys and now they are released and the big shadow you saw at the statue in wizard city whas the leader and now when you have done these dungeons you have banished some of the lesser spirits the easiest of them and now these Worlds are not in danger anymore now these Worlds are only the main Worlds so no grizzleheims or that. The hole arc is you trying to learn more about the evil dude and in eatch World you discover you get closer and closer to the evil energys home World. on the way tho you meet the people who banished these long ago. If you have anything more to this post