Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mushushi

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
After battling my way through the dungeon (minus the last battle)to get to the fishing hole, I spent almost 5 hours at the fishing hole trying to get Mushushi. I used Summon, Winnow except level 2 which cleared the pond to 1-5 fish, and then reveal. Caught the remaining fish except those who got away in a clear area?(why)? I refilled energy many times. Lots of crowns used. After 5 hours I had one page of Samurai, one page of Origami which is rare, and many many pages of Grape Jellyfish. I did have to mark the spot and go sell the grape jellyfish and then go to the bazaar and spend some gold so I wouldn't go over the limit. Then I would go back to the fishing hole and try again. Five hours and no Mushushi. I seriously think the spawn rate needs to be adjusted. I was using my wizard Travis Firefist if you(KI) want to verify on 9/5/2016 from 5pm maybe a bit before to 10pm.

I also need Goldfinger and running into the same problem there. ---very low, if at all, spawn rate. Please KingsIsle adjust the spawn rate on these 2 fish. Thanks. Oh I read Undead Spyre Eel is very difficult to catch too. I haven't done much fishing in Dragonspyre yet.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
Delver
Aug 07, 2012
I was in Crimson Fields. It is the only place listed for that fish and there is only one fishing pond in Crimson Field.

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
Oh i'm sorry to hear that my friend, I actually haven't tried to fish for it yet though so I'll go see