Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Very Very Very Unfair PvP matchups

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
ok, things have gone, just, way, way, way, way, wayy too far. first of all, i used to be 1200 rank on my lvl 16 death, then, out of no where i started getting lvl 40's that were dropping down from warlords, i even one time got a lvl 30 warlord, when I was LVL 16! that's insane right? and people keep telling me, "well that's cause your warlord" and i tell them, well, i'm facing people that have as much experience as i do, thrice the amount of damage, thrice the amount of defense. When i face lvl 30 warlords, they, like me know what the're doing, and, it doesn't help me, that i have 900, and they have 1700... does something seem a little off there? and on top of that, they have access to larger decks, and better spells, like steal ward, and reshuffle, and things like that. i am begging kingsisle, to FIX THIS please, i have an idea as to how you can fix this mess up badly. combine all three things, to better filter match-ups: one scan stats, look at how much power pip rating the person has, how much resist, if they have 30-50 resist, that's a sign that they were warlords, looking for easy prey by hanging around the low ranks for easy fun, next: by level, look first for people 2-3 levels below you, and 2-3 levels above you, as well as people your level, and if n one can be found there, then start looking for people 5-13 levels ahead of you as well as below, thirteen levels at max, and thirdly by rank, for some reason it seems like kingsisle has no match-up filter what so ever, i leveled up to lvl 20 pvp from 16, and got a lvl 50 knight..... what is this, there is no match-up filter here what so ever, first of all, if your gonna give me a person 30 levels ahead of me WHEN i am on a LOOSING streak, give me a person that has never been above veteran. i really really really wand kingsisle to REALLY and ACTUALLY look into and FIX this once and for all, i lost 200 trophies because of this system, and i'm still getting unfair matches, i feel like the pvp community has been completely overlooked, and kingsisle doesn't fix this effectively and quickly, i think they are going to loose more players and money than they already have. kingsisle, PLEASE listen to us and PLEASE fix this, i know there is only so much you can do, but, SERIOUSLY i'm on a loosing streak and getting people 30 levels ahead of me, and at knight, take pride in your game and address problems, not neglect them
-adam thundertail

Survivor
Apr 06, 2015
wizmaster985 on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
ok, things have gone, just, way, way, way, way, wayy too far. first of all, i used to be 1200 rank on my lvl 16 death, then, out of no where i started getting lvl 40's that were dropping down from warlords, i even one time got a lvl 30 warlord, when I was LVL 16! that's insane right? and people keep telling me, "well that's cause your warlord" and i tell them, well, i'm facing people that have as much experience as i do, thrice the amount of damage, thrice the amount of defense. When i face lvl 30 warlords, they, like me know what the're doing, and, it doesn't help me, that i have 900, and they have 1700... does something seem a little off there? and on top of that, they have access to larger decks, and better spells, like steal ward, and reshuffle, and things like that. i am begging kingsisle, to FIX THIS please, i have an idea as to how you can fix this mess up badly. combine all three things, to better filter match-ups: one scan stats, look at how much power pip rating the person has, how much resist, if they have 30-50 resist, that's a sign that they were warlords, looking for easy prey by hanging around the low ranks for easy fun, next: by level, look first for people 2-3 levels below you, and 2-3 levels above you, as well as people your level, and if n one can be found there, then start looking for people 5-13 levels ahead of you as well as below, thirteen levels at max, and thirdly by rank, for some reason it seems like kingsisle has no match-up filter what so ever, i leveled up to lvl 20 pvp from 16, and got a lvl 50 knight..... what is this, there is no match-up filter here what so ever, first of all, if your gonna give me a person 30 levels ahead of me WHEN i am on a LOOSING streak, give me a person that has never been above veteran. i really really really wand kingsisle to REALLY and ACTUALLY look into and FIX this once and for all, i lost 200 trophies because of this system, and i'm still getting unfair matches, i feel like the pvp community has been completely overlooked, and kingsisle doesn't fix this effectively and quickly, i think they are going to loose more players and money than they already have. kingsisle, PLEASE listen to us and PLEASE fix this, i know there is only so much you can do, but, SERIOUSLY i'm on a loosing streak and getting people 30 levels ahead of me, and at knight, take pride in your game and address problems, not neglect them
-adam thundertail
You are seriously complaining that your warlord gear is not enough? are you serious? please try harder and think about the kids who dont spend 35 dollars to win in pvp and/or spend 38 hours straight "farming" bosses for their op gear.