Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Build a spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Build a spell for wizards!
Must comply within the bounds.
one of these schools no new schools

Must not be op with damage or effects if it is low rank.
rank 1 (65-145) and so on.
dont go into to much detail just give a brief description.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
I am surprised no one has responded so
Ex.

Rank 6
550-600
This spell is a death spell.
It summons my pirate from pirate101 (Romantic Jonathan Dove).
He gets through a portal and is zapped with lightning activating his nefarious side.
He then proceeds to attack the target and apply a effect like the crow spell (Take control of target for 1 turn).
This spell cost 6 pips to cast but a special rule applies.The spell can only be cast with power pips.
You learn this spell through a side quest called the famed pirates voyage.

Quest steps:
Talk to the fishing trainer in any zone.
Use the anchor rope in Triton avenue.
Find the crashed ship in the deep dark.
Collect the mask of the famed pirate.
Take it to the death trainer in night side.
Learned spell :D

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
Pigwick Prodigious:
School
Damage: 100 per pip, up to 8 pips
Effect: 250 damage per round for 3 rounds.
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the enemy and blasts them with a orange light.

Pigwick Prodigious:
School
Damage: 90 per pip, up to 8 pips
Effect: 2 turn stun
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the enemy and blasts them with a blue light.

Pigwick Prodigious:
School:
Damage: 100 damage per pip, up to 10 pips
Effect: Return half damage to caster as
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the enemy and blasts them with a black light. The light disappears and he turns back around and casts the same looking spell on you.

Pigwick Prodigious:
School
Damage: 10 per pip, up to 8 pips
Effect: 500 damage per turn for 3 turns
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the enemy and blasts them with a red light.

Pigwick Prodigious:
School
Damage: 1000
Effect: removes all traps on enemy
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the enemy and blasts them with a yellow light.

Pigwick Prodigious:
School:
Health:100 per pip.
Effect: 150 health per round for entire team for 3 rounds
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the you and blasts them with a green light.

Pigwick Prodigious:
School
Damage: 1200
Effect: deals 10, 100, or 1000 to caster
Animation:
Pigwick's Academy is briefly shown. A pig in his uniform appears and shrugs. He points his wand at the enemy and blasts them with a purple light.

Continued below for how it's earned:

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
I forgot to mention for the ones that isn't per pip like it costs 8 pips.

Earned:
(Completion of Pigwick's Academy must be achieved.)
Belladonna Crisp welcomes you to her office to congratulate you on becoming such an amazing wizard.
"Well, young wizard, you've become something since I last saw you."
"Your power might even rival my own! How about a deal?"
You must defeat Belladonna Crisp, upon defeat she awards you the spell.

Belladonna Crisp (Must solo)
School:
Health: 20,000
Boost/Resist: none
Cheats:
1. "Now, now. Let's make this a fair fight!" At the start of the fight Belladonna casts -99% universal shield. Only removable by AoE or Shatter.
2. "Your not the only one with tricks up your sleeve!" If a feint is cast, she casts a 90/50 feint.
3. "Yawn, this is supposed to be exciting." Every 3 rounds she is left unhit she will cast your schools AoE shadow (bugs, nested fury, bull, penguins, lulu)

Once she is defeated:
"Good one! You are getting mighty powerful! Next time I won't go easy on you."
Awards your schools Pigwick's Prodigious

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Awesome XaZeRs that idea of a boss battle and a spell for each school is awesome

Defender
Dec 05, 2013
JonathanTheAdventu... on Sep 14, 2016 wrote:
Awesome XaZeRs that idea of a boss battle and a spell for each school is awesome
Thanks!

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Wu's Grace

4 Pips
325-335 to all enemies
250 Absorb to all friends
Questline:
Go to mooshu to do a research
Return to Moolinda to share the result
Go to Life tower to "discuss things further"
Defeat Molinda Wu and Life elemental (2 bosses, Moolinda has 33333 hp and life elemental 9999; 90% resist to life, 20% boost to death and fire for both;)
Cheats:
--You do not understand the foundation of life! - If a wizard doesn't use a heal every 7 rounds, he gets a life dispel, and Moolinda uses rebirth which does 730, without absorb.
--Lets make things fair - If the wizard casts any prism, life elemental uses bad Juju on the wizard. (The Juju deals damage so it doesn't additionally hurt the minion)
--Do not underestimate me! - If Moolinda has only 25% of her total health her minion casts guardian spirit (can be dispelled, doesn't happen if minion is dead)
--I trained my minions well - If the wizard casts DOT, the elemental uses mass triage. (doesn't happen if minion is dead)
--I know when I'm defeated - If the wizard brings Moolinda to less than 1000 health and her minion is dead, she will only pass till the battle is over.
Talk to Moolinda for the spell.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2012
Sir Shadow on Sep 26, 2016 wrote:
Wu's Grace

4 Pips
325-335 to all enemies
250 Absorb to all friends
Questline:
Go to mooshu to do a research
Return to Moolinda to share the result
Go to Life tower to "discuss things further"
Defeat Molinda Wu and Life elemental (2 bosses, Moolinda has 33333 hp and life elemental 9999; 90% resist to life, 20% boost to death and fire for both;)
Cheats:
--You do not understand the foundation of life! - If a wizard doesn't use a heal every 7 rounds, he gets a life dispel, and Moolinda uses rebirth which does 730, without absorb.
--Lets make things fair - If the wizard casts any prism, life elemental uses bad Juju on the wizard. (The Juju deals damage so it doesn't additionally hurt the minion)
--Do not underestimate me! - If Moolinda has only 25% of her total health her minion casts guardian spirit (can be dispelled, doesn't happen if minion is dead)
--I trained my minions well - If the wizard casts DOT, the elemental uses mass triage. (doesn't happen if minion is dead)
--I know when I'm defeated - If the wizard brings Moolinda to less than 1000 health and her minion is dead, she will only pass till the battle is over.
Talk to Moolinda for the spell.
Nice job. People are thinking of creative ways to make a spell