Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for a full damage fire pet

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Looking for a fire pet with at least 4 to 5 damage talents. Will owe at least 5 to 7 dungeon runs of any choice (yes, even Dankmoor and Rasputin and Omen) to the person who hatches with me. Thank you in advance .

-Richard SkullDust level 110
-Richard FireDust level 110
-Richard GoldDust level 110
-Luke Life level 110

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I don't have a full fire damage pet but lol why do you have 3 max fire wizards? Yeah I guess you like fire a lot but wouldn't you rather have as many different schools as possible. I don't really see the point in that unless you need them for some reason? Anyways, good luckon finding the pet.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
frostednutella on Sep 6, 2016 wrote:
I don't have a full fire damage pet but lol why do you have 3 max fire wizards? Yeah I guess you like fire a lot but wouldn't you rather have as many different schools as possible. I don't really see the point in that unless you need them for some reason? Anyways, good luckon finding the pet.
If you've seen my combo, I'm pretty sure you would be more astounded than you are right now. I can Two to Three turn any boss in the spiral besides shadow and special bosses and kill omen in 9 turns plus kill Malistaire in dankmoor in 7 turns. All consistent, never fail unless somehow a mob can remove about 6,000 of my main fire's health. Also one last statement, backdraft op., check my Discord Group for more info and thank you for your luck toward me.