Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone experienced with Green Thumb?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 24, 2015
I'm really considering dropping the talent. From what I've read the trigger rate is very low and it only works off traps, prisms, dispels, and charms. I've read that having a trap placed on you might trigger it as well? There also seems to be confusion as to whether attack spells activate it. I have not noticed attack spells or healing spells to activate Green Thumb.

As a life there isn't any great charm spells. There's weakness but that's hardly worth using. If you are support/healing as life the only spells this would likely activate off are traps like feint or maybe a dispel. I really don't see the value of this talent with how hard it is to actually trigger. If I wanted sanctuary so bad I don't see why I wouldn't just spend the pips to get the 50% version instead of hoping for a unlikely trigger on spells that aren't that useful.

I'd like to know if any other players with life wizards have used a pet with this talent and how it has worked out for them. It seems like a huge waste of time. It think an aura proccing talent would be more useful since they trigger off of wards, blades, bubble (like sanctuary lol), and passing.

IDK I'm pretty disappointed with this talent.