Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Set of Shadow Spells (With Reasons)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
There's probably a lot of these "New Spell Ideas" stuff but hear me out. With the upcoming update, they should make these spells that would cost 2 pips and 1 shadow pip (assuming a shadow pip is equal to 5 Mana/pips). (comes with reasons) for all the schools.

: -40% Damage to next spell + -2 pips to all enemies
Reason: Virulent Plague = 3 pips. Mana Burn = 5 pips. Instead of taking away 3 pips, it only takes away 2.

: Remove 1 D.O.T. & -90% to next incoming to all allies
Reason: Cooldown = 2 pips and it removes only 1 tick so if it removes the D.O.T. all together, it should be double the pips which would equal 4. Legion shield = 1 pip. Legion shield x 3 would be 3 pips and -90% to next incoming.

: +70% to next incoming + -40% to next spell to all enemies
Reason: Feint = 1 pip. Without the trap to self would make it 2 pips (my opinion) and to all would be 5 pips like how a prism (0 pips) would become a mass prism (2 pips). Mass Infection = 3 pips -10% would be 2 pips.

: -90% Accuracy & +20% to next 3 spell to all enemies
Reason: Basically a dispel which is 2 pips and to all would make it 5 pips. Windstorm = 1 pip. x 3 would be 3 pips (I know there's fuel but I lowered the percent to a Windstorm to make sense of it being to all enemies),
: Remove all shields (to selected enemy) + stun all enemies for 2 rounds
Reason: Shatter = 3 pips. Blinding Light = 2 pips and if it's 2 rounds, the pips should be doubled to 4 pips.
: 265 damage (to selected enemy) + remove all blades to all enemies
Reason: Lightning Bat = 2 pips (I also took the average of the Lightning Bat damage range). Enfeeble = 3 pips. To all would make it 6 pips. This equals 8 pips but storm is always a little ahead when it comes to damage so the extra pip would come from the damage and the spell is basically a 2 pip spell so the damage should be worth 2 pips anyway (I know it might not make sense but to me it somehow does lol).

: 75 per pip Damage to all enemies & to all allies
Reason: I based it on if the wizard has 4 pips. With 4 pips, the damage is 300 and that's about the same amount as the highest a Blizzard and a Sandstorm will go. In the damage spectrum, Storm is on top, Ice is in the bottom and Life is closer to Ice so I put it a little above Sandstorm because this DOES cost a shadow pip along with the normal pips. The heal is also balanced to what would come after unicorn but it is a little lower but the hit all pretty much evens it out. I also just feel bad for ice to not have a proper rank 4 or 5 hit all

Anyone else have an idea (Probably better than mine lol)?

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Oooh! Another idea

: +10% to 1 negative charm