Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I need advice, please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2014
Hi everyone.

I recently started Celestia, at level 44. I am now level 45. I felt like i was a bit under-leveled, so I went to Grizzle, of course. But it doesn't give me a lot of XP. I need XP for more advanced spells. I just don't really know what else to do to get xp. My friends usually aren't able to help me through Celestia. So its really hard for me. Any advice to level up and actually make it through Celestia?

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I still think that Grizzleheim is still probably your best bet (as there are also a few side spells that you must do Grizzleheim to get). I think the other best option is to do Wysteria if you haven't done that. It provides some exp and is designed for like levels 25-30 so you should be able to breeze through that. If you still are really opposed to both of those ideas you can do all the sidequests in your Quest book or just go to your favorite world and use the Quest Finder to do side quests there (Ctrl T). Those are probably the best ways to level up. You can also be a bit cheeky and port to a friend that is in the Solarium. You can pretty much gain a level from completing that dungeon. (Though you will only get half experience when you complete it for your quest.) You can also do Mount Olympus, Barkingham Palace and Krembulung? if you haven't already. Just my thoughts!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Grizzleheim doesn't give a lot in the first half, but keep going. Wintertusk gives a LOT for that level.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
You need to finish GH and eventually reach the second part of it, Wintertusk. Wintertusk will flood you with experience and you will catch up in no time.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Also you should come up with a good strategy for fighting bosses and mobs.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Along with Grizzleheim and Wintertusk, do Wysteria as well. And if you haven't, aquila, barkingham palace, and kembaalung. Every bit of experience will help you, as it really helps to have your lvl 48 spell in celestia