Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Ice Gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Hey! I'm Isabella Ice in the game. I'm looking for good ice gear for a level 72 ice wizard? I know waterworks is pretty good and I have that, but is there anything else that's better? I figured that WW was only good for legendary level wizards but I've read other messages saying that WW gear is the best and nothing else is better. Anything will help.

My gear right now doesn't have very good accuracy. But it's ice so i don't fizzle that much. Ice is very good at defense so i don't need any help with that. My problem with my gear is that it doesn't give me much damage power. If there is any other gear besides WW that's good and has high damage power I'll take it. Thank you!

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
There is a better robe than the Waterworks robe you currently have. It's called "Tunic of Upper Zigazag", obtained from Ammit the Devourer in House of Scales. It gives both power pips AND accuracy, with more damage and critical. This robe is for level 60+. Other than that, the next best gear is crafted from Lewelyn in Dun Dara, Avalon (level 74+). I wish you the best of luck!

~ Michael IceBreeze

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Its your choice if you want to stick with WW gear or switch to crafted. (I would recommend at least crafting block boots though).
Hat- Horned Helmet (Vendor in Dun Dara)
Robe- Woodland Tribal Coat (Vendor in Dun Dara)
Boots- Anything from Shane MacGobhann that gives 86 universal block. (Wild, Toadstool Village).