Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Amber Estate pool of honey won't make sound effect

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Recently I have noticed that the pool of honey in front of entrance to the amber estate house no longer makes the splashing sound when you walk through it nor does it make the visual effect of walking through the honey. All the other pools of honey in the house (the pool across the teleporter to the island and the river of honey behind the secret wall) still make the splashing sound when you walk through them, but even these pools of honey no longer make the visual effect of walking through them. I think the recent update to the fish in the Amber Estate, which stops fish from swimming onto objects near the house's lake, may have messed up some other part of the house's visual and sound effects. I have checked my settings, redownloaded the game and also logged on to wizard101 through my other computer but the bug has still not been solved. I know complaining about a pool of honey in a house sounds absurd, but some people who have paid for the amber estate really love this effect of the house such as me, and this effect was one of the most loved features in the house. As owners of the amber estate that have paid for this house, we hope that this bug is patched. I miss walking through honey every day before I enter my house