Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i need help, really i do need help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2016
Hello! so I have completed Polaris and have nothing else to do on my max life. i'm wondering what I should do. I have created an account that is a level 12 storm but don't really feel like questing on it because it takes FOREVER to be max lol. so pls reply with some suggestions on what to do, it will be well appricated! Thanks!

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
There are already plenty of threads asking this exact same question already with plenty of suggestions in the replies, but here:

• Farm for more gear, pets, seeds, furni, etc.
  • Work on pet hatching
  • PvP
  • Decorate houses
  • Use the Team-Up kiosk (I get particularly annoyed that nobody ever wants to help with dungeons in AZ, so that could be a good place to start)
  • Buy and run the one-shot housing gauntlets
  • Socialize
  • Crafting
  • Log onto W101 Central and help out on the Mercs for Hire pages ( http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?149-Mercenaries101 )
  • Get a Legends of the Spiral account and start saving up tokens for prizes
  • Take the KIFG quizzes for free 100 crowns daily (it adds up quickly)
  • If you have the money/motivation, making a second account and playing both your accounts at the same time makes the game way more fun. I probably wouldn't be leveling up my noob wizards if it weren't for having a second account to make things go way faster.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Try and get as many Badges as you possibly can! There are the skeleton key bosses (Omen Drops pretty good gear) the Team Up Badges and many many more! Have you gotten the Elixir Vitae Badge?

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
First off, congratulations on beating Polaris! Not many people make it that far in the game.
There are a variety of fun things to do in Wizard101. You could climb the ranks in pvp and pet racing, or complete crafting quests. You could also rank up in fishing and gardening, too. Since you're done with Polaris, I'd assume you have a LOT of gold (because the drops in high level areas are worth like 1000-2000 gold a piece). You could buy houses with your gold and decorate them, throw parties, or even try to get your house in the top houses of the housing tours. Another fun activity that many people of the spiral enjoy is roleplaying. There are clans scattered across the spiral who are looking for more people to join. If you love using your imagination and meeting new people, then you should try it.
Alternatively, you could just wait until the next world comes out.
Well, good luck out there!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2016
Thank you all so much for your replys, I will be doing your suggestions so thanks. If you ever see "Mackenzie dreamer" a life level 110 feel free to add me, i'd love to become your friend :) anyways thanks again!