Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells not showing when casting

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 31, 2013
My team and I noticed last night that when we were casting our spells, as soon as we would click on our desired spell it would immediately disappear so no one could see what spell was being cast.

The spell still engaged, however we couldn't see what we had selected.

Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks!

Explorer
Feb 24, 2015
I'm having a similar problems but its not consistent. sometimes my spells show sometimes they don't.

I am also having to wait for things to load every time I change screens, where I have never had to before. Plus when I first log in I have to wait for my wizards to load in the classroom before I can select one to play, which has also never happened before.

Finally for some reason the "plant all" spell would not work for my balance on the weekend. He is my only wizard that has it, but no matter what I tried it just would not work.

I also noticed a thread about someone having songs overlapping and having up to five songs playing at once.

I'm wondering if all these things are related to some major glitch and are just manifesting in different ways for different accounts.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
This is still happening. I'm currently in Aphrodite and when I cast on the plant, my spells show up. If I cast on a teammate, nothing shows, although the spell still casts.

It isn't game-breaking, but it is a problem. Please fix it!

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Eliais on Aug 15, 2016 wrote:
I'm having a similar problems but its not consistent. sometimes my spells show sometimes they don't.

I am also having to wait for things to load every time I change screens, where I have never had to before. Plus when I first log in I have to wait for my wizards to load in the classroom before I can select one to play, which has also never happened before.

Finally for some reason the "plant all" spell would not work for my balance on the weekend. He is my only wizard that has it, but no matter what I tried it just would not work.

I also noticed a thread about someone having songs overlapping and having up to five songs playing at once.

I'm wondering if all these things are related to some major glitch and are just manifesting in different ways for different accounts.
Same.