Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School!!!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Its been a while since I have come up with a new school idea. My last few were Solar School and Tech School. Type these into the search bar and take a look at them. They were cool ideas and no one responded or gave me feedback.

My new school idea is Universal School! Universal school is like balance most of all, but it copies the others too. The thing is though, the school of damage it deals is a mystery! It could deal fire, ice, storm, myth, life, death, or balance. That's why its called Universal School. Here are some of the spells.

1. Universal Spirit Blade -- +35% to next spell ... +15% to spells (0)
  2. Universal Elemental Blade -- +35% to next spell ... +15% to spells (0)
  3. Universal Blade -- +40% to next spell (0)
  4. Universal Spark -- 80-115 damage (1)
  5. Universal Blast -- 200 damage (2)
  6. Universal Burst -- 270 damage (3)
  7. Universal Flames! -- 355 damage (4)
  8. Universal Take Down -- 560 damage (5)
  9. Universal Plague -- 555 damage and absorb 25% back to and -25% to next spell to all enemies (6)
  10. Universal Wrath -- 800 damage and -20% accuracy to next spell (7)
  11. Universal Quake -- 855 damage and remove all positive wards from enemy (8)
  12. Universal Monstrosity -- 400 damage and 545 DoT ( 3 rounds ) (9)
  13. Universal Explosion -- 1000 damage and 200 damage (10)
  14. Universal Demon -- 1000 damage and 400 damage over time and convert 10% back to (5) (1 SPIP)
  15. Universal Conqueror -- 500,1000,or 1500 damage to all enemies (6) (1 SPIP)

Survivor
Feb 27, 2016
Wow! That is a cool school. I like the spells. I think if I could make a new school it would be a water school - maybe it could have spells like waterfall, whirlpool, trickle, fountain, wave, riptide, downpour...just some ideas. I know it is a tad similar to storm, but it would only have water, no lightning or sharks or mermaids...

Or perhaps an animal school...with spells like lion, wolverine, tiger, bear... :)

Survivor
Dec 02, 2014
If this is suggested to be a main school, then you can already lose all of your hopes for that.

However if it's being proposed as a secondary school like the Astral schools, or Shadow, then maybe some of the things suggested could become an actual thing someday.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2015
who knows they might of already thought of that, the sealed door in the arcanum, has a symbol resembling the universal symbol already in game, its sealed, could it be that in the future we learn to use the magic used by Battarbee and GM Raven to create the spiral?