Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

improvement to charms/wards display

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
LOVING this addition, great job! This change Im requesting is different from others than Ive seen. While fighting loremaster for the dropped spells, I noticed that the buffs and debuffs are all mixed together. Here's what Im seeing on charms (altho this update is for the whole window)

Charms:
+40 damage
+45 damage
+35 damage
-50 (health)
+40 damage
+35 damage
-40 (dmg)
-25 (accuracy)

What I am proposing is to list all similar buffs and debuffs together. List them alphabetically by category of Accuracy, Damage, and Healing, in that order, sorted percentage, then the same thing with wards. Visually, it makes more sense. So, it would look like this (using the above example):

Charms:
-25 (accuracy)
+45 damage
+40 damage
+40 damage
+35 damage
+35 damage
-40 (dmg)
-50 (health)

A more in depth look:

Charms:
+10% Accuracy (Guidance)
-45% Accuracy (Black Mantle)
+45 blade
+40 blade
+40 blade
+35 blade
+35 blade
-40 (Virulent Plague)
-25 (Weakness)
-20 (Plague)
-50 (health)

This way, we can do a check even quicker since like manipulations are together

Defender
May 02, 2015
Makes a lot of sense. Also, could you guys maybe fix another game mechanic? Have cards that are enchanted with blue astral spells (like enchanted armament sharpened) show up as a shiny blue when enchanted. And extend that to the charm/ward display giving them a different shade/color. This would make your update perfect. It's a problem when I've got two sharpened blade spells that are showing gold and don't remember which is the blue and which is the yellow astral enchant.