Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Color of TFC too light

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Not really sure if it's just for me but is anyone else having a hard time seeing your True Friend Code name on your friends list. The light green used to be very clear in my friend box but now with the new background it's almost invisible.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Just adding another post here. I can't be the only person that is annoyed by the light green color of my true friend codes. Please KI, a simple color change so it can be seen. The names are almost invisible.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Thirded. I have a hard enough time seeing who's who among my friend's 6 similarly named wizards, now half of them are shrieking chartreuse green against a whitish background... please let us change it to a color that contrasts better or just set it a darker shade for everyone. Royal blue, or bolded, italic, etc.

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
I don't have true friends in my lost that still play the game but I can see why this is an issue its all because they made a change to a UI that didn't need a change but KI seems
To be fixing stuff that isn't even broken

Survivor
Jul 24, 2013
Thanks KI! :) The color change is much better than the prior green