Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seeing my Blades

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
With this new update, I have been excited to be able to see all the blades I set on myself. However, I have encountered an issue with this. There is a tiny area on my screen in which it will show everything on me, but unfortunately, it is terribly difficult to find.

I was under the impression if we just hovered over our name in combat, we would be able to see it. But as I, and other players, have found, it is not quite as simple. The current mechanism is much more like a search and find.

Please look into fixing this. Thank you.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Hover over the icon that shows your position in the battle (sun,ruby,etc) , it's next to your school icon to the left of your name.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
i'm having the same issue with not being able to see the blades on myself as described in the August update. It just isn't working for me.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2012
SilverbackMonkey on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Hover over the icon that shows your position in the battle (sun,ruby,etc) , it's next to your school icon to the left of your name.
The wizard talking meant the blades like myth blade that you cast on yourself. You are supposed to be able to see them by mousing over your name when in battle

Survivor
Oct 16, 2013
SilverbackMonkey on Aug 4, 2016 wrote:
Thank you for the tip. It does work.