Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

" Hidden Spells "

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2016
Say that you have a storm character, when you get to a certain level, your teacher gives you a quest, and if you look at the rewards, it says that he will give you a card, which gives you +10 accuracy. But why should you have to complete a quest for that spell I was thinking about this topic for a while... What if there were secret areas in the game that would give you these spells You could either have the option to complete the quest or try to FIND the card. it might be more work, but it would be worth it. For example: you might have to battle something or someone, or you might have to go to a certain location, along with clues, this should be very fun

Survivor
Jun 17, 2016
I would think it would be a little unnecessary to obtain those spells outside of the school quest. If you are referring to getting those spells as drops, I don't think that effort would be worth it.

Also, those quests have to do with more than getting a new spell. Each of those quests tells a story about its corresponding school. To completely skip these quests would make the creativity and effort put into thinking of each school's purpose and existence in Wizard101's lore a waste.

Remember: your wizard is a student of Ravenwood. These hidden spell quests are basically lessons for the school's students. Take the time to appreciate the dialogue and history discussed in your school quests and you might find yourself enjoying what you learn.