Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Game Idea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 19, 2014
So I'm a fan of mythology, so I was thinking.. What about a Greek themed game? Instead of wizards, we are demigods, and at the beginning of the game, instead of picking a school, we pick a god we want as a parent. So some examples. You could choose to be a child of:
Zeus (symbol: thunderbolt) : these would act like Storm wizards. High attack, but low health and prone to making mistakes.
Poseidon (trident): not sure yet, but would involve water and earth
Hades (skull): compare to death wizards, focus on stealing from enemies and crippling them
Hephaestus (hammer): similar to fire, maybe they could also forge weapons or armor mid-battle, that either deal damage or buff the demigod somehow.
Ares (sword and shield): perhaps even stronger than Zeus demigods, but maybe they are so reckless their attacks have a chance of having negative affects on themselves.
Apollo (sun): not sure yet
Artemis (moon): maybe similar to life, focuses on nature as well as healing and buffing
Athena (maybe something similar to the myth symbol): like myth, they could focus on trickery and deceiving enemies. They are the smartest demigods, so what they lack in power they'd make up by outsmarting enemies.
Aphrodite (heart): weakest of the demigods, but they focus on aiding their friends as well as using their charm to keep enemies at bay.

I could give more ideas, but then there'd be too many choices so I tried to keep it simple. I thought gameplay could be a mix of wizard and pirate 101, as some demigods may rely on their godly abilities, others rely on their fighting skills. So instead of spells, maybe they could be called abilities, and as you become a more powerful demigod you gain more abilities and traits. Also, idea, the "school" could be Mt. Olympus and the "teachers" are the gods you are the children of. So as you grow in power they will teach you knew abilities. And the world could be some kind of mythological place or something, where you face all the monsters and other gods of Greek mythology