Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something I noticed...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
So I was just sitting at my computer playing Wizard101, when all of a sudden I realized something that I have been completely oblivious to for all these years that I have been playing.

The name "Ravenwood" comes from some of the ancient beings of the Spiral: Grandmother Raven and Bartleby (The World Tree). Wood, as in tree.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
This never occurred to me before, but it could very well be true. If I recall correctly, we knew about Grandmother Raven long before she actually appeared to us in Wintertusk.

Also, KI linked this on their August Bulletin, so I think that gives more credit to this as well!

Explorer
Jul 16, 2016
Survivor
Jan 04, 2015
The Legacy on Jul 24, 2016 wrote:
So I was just sitting at my computer playing Wizard101, when all of a sudden I realized something that I have been completely oblivious to for all these years that I have been playing.

The name "Ravenwood" comes from some of the ancient beings of the Spiral: Grandmother Raven and Bartleby (The World Tree). Wood, as in tree.
Nice, I never thought of that!

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
I always knew about the tree thing but I never knew about the raven thing.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Squire
Oct 29, 2011
Then again, it took me forever to get to that raven so now that I think of it I guess I kind of did know it but yeah its cool how those coincidences are added all the time.