Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Refund crown shop items

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Can there be a system that lets you refund crown shop items either by full refund or half price. What if you buy something off the crown shop but don't want it anymore?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Life doesn't work like that. You can't just return everything to the store when you decide you don't want it anymore.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2013
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
actually KingIsles doesnt lose money, because they still have that $20 you spent on crowns, to buy the Sunken Palace house for 10000C so trading it back in for crowns does nothiing in kingsilse losing money, you still bought the crowns and spent the money

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Trigon101060 on Jul 23, 2016 wrote:
Can there be a system that lets you refund crown shop items either by full refund or half price. What if you buy something off the crown shop but don't want it anymore?
I think in some cases, if you contact KingsIsle, you can possibly receive refunds.

However, this should not be on a player's decision. Imagine this. You are farming packs for items you want. You open up a pack and it has rubbish, so you refund your money and try again.

Sounds great to us players, but as Kevhawk95 stated, KingsIsle loses money.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
camahawk on Jul 25, 2016 wrote:
actually KingIsles doesnt lose money, because they still have that $20 you spent on crowns, to buy the Sunken Palace house for 10000C so trading it back in for crowns does nothiing in kingsilse losing money, you still bought the crowns and spent the money
That's an extremely naive way of thinking. By your logic, if I buy an outfit at the store once, I should be able to keep trading it in for a different outfit whenever I like. Cause I paid for it once, the store loses nothing but I get an endless wardrobe all for the price of one outfit. Of COURSE KI loses money because no one will spend money on crowns again. Why should they, they could just keep recycling the ones they already spent?