Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 new spells ideas

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
Prism Fuel: you have regular fuel which throws on 3 25% traps to a single enemy, which is great, because DoT.... how about the same, but prisms? Fire Prism Fuel? plus Ice Fuel with a critical dragon? eh?

Dual Myth Trap.... only myth gets this spell but a 10% and 30% trap in one cast, they both count as a single spell, as in like fuel, you dont take all 3 traps in one hit, rather 3 hits for each of the 3 traps.... but Dual Myth Trap is made for Myths 2x hitters such as Minotaur and Orthorus..... the first hit they do, picks up the 10% then the second stronger hit takes the 30%....of course i know you could just take 2 turns cast 2 35% traps and save pips, because of course this being useful it'll be a one pip trap, but speed running, less turns matters... DMT and then minotaur.. or MT MT then minotaur........

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Both are interesting albeit complicated ideas again. I do admit that I like the Myth one more so. However those double Myth Hits are intended to break down shields. If they do go on to release Myth Fuel, I feel that it would adequately cover the 2 Trap Myth thing though.