Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

mission halt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
my level 30 character has recently defeated krocopatra and yet i cannot get the mission to enter marleybone.
does anyone have an idea of whats happening.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bster0303 on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
my level 30 character has recently defeated krocopatra and yet i cannot get the mission to enter marleybone.
does anyone have an idea of whats happening.
After you defeated Krokopatra, you should have talked to the Ghost of Krokopatra.

That would give you the next Quest, where you talk to Sgt. Major Talbot.

And he sends you to Marleybone to talk to Pvt. Kinchley in Westminster Abbey (Marleybone).

You can follow the "Quest" Line in this Tree: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Krokotopia_Quest_Tree

On that link, scroll down to the Quest: Temple Dweller and click on it. That will show you the page for that Quest with the details. That page shows that after you defeat Krokopatra, and talk to the Ghost again, it leads you to the next Quest: Triumphant Return.

On those pages, you can click on anything that is 'highlighted in blue' for more details.

So, check your Quest Log File in the game, and see which Quest you still have showing.

AluraMist