Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth needs a X pip spell

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DreamGalleon21154 on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
What Myth needs right now more than anything is an X heal spell. Myth struggles because they can't find heals and most Myths (like some I know) run to Life at earlier levels as a secondary school and it ends up getting too tiring for them and they quit the school. For people that don't have that much money to get a mastery amulet, or just can't get there, Myth needs an X heal spell.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Myth doesn't need an X heal. The only school that should have an X heal is Life. Myth already has a 1 pip heal 400. The biggest per pip heal in the game. Yes it takes 2 rounds, but it's still the cheapest heal in the game. Myth is already one of the easiest solo schools there is, it doesn't need any extra healing.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
If Myth gets a heal, that's okay (Ice better get one too then!) However, there is no way in the world that it should be an X pip heal. Go build yourself a life Wizard!

Explorer
Aug 01, 2013
DreamGalleon21154 on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
What Myth needs right now more than anything is an X heal spell. Myth struggles because they can't find heals and most Myths (like some I know) run to Life at earlier levels as a secondary school and it ends up getting too tiring for them and they quit the school. For people that don't have that much money to get a mastery amulet, or just can't get there, Myth needs an X heal spell.

Cheyenne StormHunter
Amen to that indeed myth does need a heal spell for real in my opinion would be really helpful for all the myth wizards.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
I'd be more happy if they gave Myth a better minion spells for PvE.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
exp613 on Jul 27, 2016 wrote:
If Myth gets a heal, that's okay (Ice better get one too then!) However, there is no way in the world that it should be an X pip heal. Go build yourself a life Wizard!
heh, find it funny you point out ice needing a heal, as you also commented on my Out Cold spell idea

Delver
Aug 05, 2013
The Weather Man on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
I highly disagree with DevinSkullStone!

He is arguing myth doesn't need a x pip spell. Myth does need one. Just like it needs a healing spell. Myth doesn't have an x pip minions spell. Technically its a 1-4 pip spell only. Myth needs something like tempest. Here is my idea.

Griffin -- X pip -- Does 90 damage per pip
Basically you forgot about Life too, its healing spell Dryad. Myth isn't life |

Explorer
Feb 23, 2012
massive810 on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
The myth school deserve one attack X pip spell to all enemies, or a heal X pip cause the other school already has an X pip spell, and myth doesn't let me know what you guys think of this good idea, or bad idea.
nah myth don't need a x heal pip spell because life already has that. A single attack x pip spell would be cool though like a shadow spell that does 90 then 90 dmg per pip to an enemy and special effect like a stun or cast a minion with 500 hp that can do effect similar to talos and cast the new Athena spell, pretty cool huh