Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City Trade 'n' Sell Shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
A shop to sell those rare, hard-to-come-by drops, or even trades between friends and/or foes - Ever been battling a boss repeatedly over and over again and you seem to always to receive the most unlikely of items, that you DON'T need, but your friend next to you has been DYING to get? ( Get it? A play on words? Aha? No? Okay anyways.. )
So you have this item, and it's of no use to you, and the only thing you can possibly do with this "Blank School Only"
item is to sell it or garbage it, or you could head down to the Wizard City Trade 'n' Sell Shop run by yours truly Prospector (Blank) (Possibly a distant/lost cousin of Prospector Zeke? Who happen to run across you when you were lookin' for these here Scarabs in the sand dunes of Krokotopia?).

Comment what ya'll think of this here idear, and maybe a better back story then I.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
Correct me if I am wrong but is that not the store in Old Towne when you first come in on the Right from the shop area.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sounds like you're basically asking for a shop that auctions no-auction items. That will never happen. They are no-auction for a reason.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
seethe42 on Jul 5, 2016 wrote:
Sounds like you're basically asking for a shop that auctions no-auction items. That will never happen. They are no-auction for a reason.
I have to agree with you... Went back an re-read the OP and realized that they are asking for the "No Auction/Trade" rule to modify. I agree they exist for a reason. I know I have gotten a few articles of clothing that are "No Action" and just have them in my shared bank in case I make a new Character that can use them.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
Or maybe they meant something along the lines of being able to gift items to your friends. I know there's been times where (per say) I'm fire questing with my friend who is ice, and I get a really great ice item, but I can't use it. If there was a way to be able to give items to your friends I'm sure a lot of people would use it.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
No. That is not what I am saying. What I am talking about is a shop that you place stuff up for sale like a list that you can customize the amount to sell it for, say if you have an exalted duel that you don't need or could use the gold, or get a hangmans cape and you don't need it but your friend does so you can sell it to them through a specific setting like how you can set up pvp for you and a friend, or if your friend needs like 6 black pearls and you got lots to spare but the only way to give it him/her is to sell it to the bazaar and risk some one else buying it, its more or less a Face-to-Face Trade ( No Risk of another Wizard buying it ) Like maybe you how when you stitch it shows the Window with the item in it or like when you hatch or trade treasure cards.

Basically a Trading place where you can trade an item to someone Face-to-Face Meaning.. There is no chance that someone else can take the item before you because its the same as trading Treasure Cards except its any item what so ever.

Ok so I need some Mega Snacks, this guy wants the (blank) cape for his gear, we could trade the items with eachother, or just give them for nothing just like trading treasure cards, do you get it now?

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Andhanni on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I have to agree with you... Went back an re-read the OP and realized that they are asking for the "No Auction/Trade" rule to modify. I agree they exist for a reason. I know I have gotten a few articles of clothing that are "No Action" and just have them in my shared bank in case I make a new Character that can use them.
I'm not asking them to make "No Auction" items Auctionable, I'm saying that you could trade them face-to-face with someone like trading treasure cards doesn't have to be for gold it could be for nothing if you're trading with a friend or family. I don't know make it so only level 15+ can use this action?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
TheWizardWhoCan on Jul 7, 2016 wrote:
I'm not asking them to make "No Auction" items Auctionable, I'm saying that you could trade them face-to-face with someone like trading treasure cards doesn't have to be for gold it could be for nothing if you're trading with a friend or family. I don't know make it so only level 15+ can use this action?
You are making them auctionable by allowing them to be sold/traded to another player. This should never happen. The reason items are no auction is to prevent the buying and selling of limited items. There is only one way to get those items and that's it.

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
KI said that this would never be added, since it "doesn't belong" in the game.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
It doesn't have to be, equipment, what I meant by making this post was to trade items such as reagents, to a players or friends without having to go through the bazaar and risking someone else buying them before your friend can.

Have you ever had an abundance of a reagent? And you've tried to give it to a friend except as soon as it hits the bazaar stock, it's gone.