Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Satyr or Enhanced Armament

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2011
Hi everyone,

I just earned an enhanced armament from defeating the big grizzly worth 30,000 and his minions. Although it does not have a heal spell like my adult Satyr whom I have with me in almost every battle, is my enhanced armament worth training for my battles???

Any feedback that is helpful would help me. Thanks

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Probably, but it is up to you. Armorment pets generally have good pet stats. See their wiki page for more details. Perhaps you can breed them together and get the most amazingest pet in existence!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Enchanted Armament is my "go to" pet. You can hatch talents into it. The 3 extra Sharpened Blade cards it gives are invaluable for battles and for supporting others since they stack with regular Sharpened Blade. I have several with various combinations of MC Fairy, MC Spitiely, MC Unicorn, Spell Proof, Spell Defy, MC Stun, MC Infallible, MC Enfeeble, MC Cleanse Ward, MC Shatter, MC Pierce, MC Balanceblade, Pain Giver... The list goes on. You can hatch whatever you want into a pet, but you can't change the cards they give you. To me those extra sharp make it a perfect starting platform for a pet.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
It really does stack with the regular sharpened blade?

Survivor
May 10, 2010
would you be willing to hatch your enchanted armament??

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
exp613 on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
It really does stack with the regular sharpened blade?
Yes, pet sharp, regular sharp, TC sharp and item sharp will all stack. Since item and pet look the same, it's kinda hard to tell on that one. It's definitely nice for easy stacking though, carry 3 school blades, 1 pet sharp, 1 reg sharp and you have 3 stacked blades to build pips toward your hit. Add 3 Spirit or Elemental and make it 2 each sharps and you have 6 stacked blades.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Flint Guy on Jul 8, 2016 wrote:
would you be willing to hatch your enchanted armament??
Set up a time, time zone and realm to meet in the hatchery. Make it at least a three days in advance so the forum delay doesn't mess us up.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
totally. i can get online anytime, three days away? Wednesday afternoon EST sound good? server umm, "Troll" shouldn't be full. If you have a better time i can do it.

im gonna be Flint with an adult piranha hunter

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Flint Guy on Jul 10, 2016 wrote:
totally. i can get online anytime, three days away? Wednesday afternoon EST sound good? server umm, "Troll" shouldn't be full. If you have a better time i can do it.

im gonna be Flint with an adult piranha hunter
Wednesday afternoon in Troll works for me. How about 1PM EST?