Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stat Training Points

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 17, 2014
following along with the training points, you will also get a stat training point or STP, which you can add a school based point to either damage, resist, or accuracy, and when you hit lvl 50, critical, block, and piercing can be boosted as well.... so 1 4 8 12 16 20 25 30 35 40 45 50 55 60 .... i would get a STP and a TP... i think this could be easily followed upon to get the drift

Defender
Jul 21, 2013
Its not that I don't think that that is a good idea, but wouldn't that make you very overpowered???

Reasons it would be over powered
  1. If you waited and saved all of the STP until level 110, you could end up with 110 armor piercing
  2. You could boost health an extra 440 if it goes up by 4 every time
  3. Your critical at level 50 could be 99
  4. A storm could make there damage over 300
  5. Resist could peak very high at like 180

You just can't add it to the game because of how overpowered you'd be.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I don't like the idea of making it something else. I think letting an accuracy jewel overlap with an accuracy stat would work.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I think this is a really creative idea, but it was offered a little late. Considering the implementation of jewels and jewel sockets, jewels can be used to add school or universal based points directly added onto damage, resist, or accuracy.

Believe me, this would really give players a chance to further develop a character with very unique stats, but I just don't see Kingsisle adding another points system. The game would just become more confusing.