Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make monstrology more useful

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
Monstrology was an interesting addition to the hobbies in wizard, however it’s unpopular in the community.
If animus was used more frequently, maybe in the main storyline or in crafting, people may see more use for it.

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
baconatorkane on Oct 26, 2020 wrote:
Monstrology was an interesting addition to the hobbies in wizard, however it’s unpopular in the community.
If animus was used more frequently, maybe in the main storyline or in crafting, people may see more use for it.
I use it to make Jabberwock minion cards. Otherwise I find it pretty much useless.

Defender
Feb 03, 2012
Hi. I do like collecting animus and it would be nice if there was more to it. I do fear the extra work we would have to do if it was in main storyline. Using it in recipes would be nice. I just don't want it to turn out like fishing recipes. I used to fish all the time and never caught much more than the basics. And the recipes always requested fish I couldn't find.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2013
If you could collect enough animus for a permanent summon card either by making a crafting recipe using like 10 summon treasure cards or something like that, I feel that people would actually like this part of the game. Not to mention it would fix the long broken minion part of the game, nobody uses minions, but if I could craft an actually good one, maybe it'd be worth it.

Survivor
Apr 03, 2012
ericfirefountain on Nov 2, 2020 wrote:
If you could collect enough animus for a permanent summon card either by making a crafting recipe using like 10 summon treasure cards or something like that, I feel that people would actually like this part of the game. Not to mention it would fix the long broken minion part of the game, nobody uses minions, but if I could craft an actually good one, maybe it'd be worth it.
I think the best animus to farm to make a minion would be the Fractal Treeminders, they heal like crazy when you get low enough. What would make these tc good is if we could use them in the deckathalon.