Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening Benefit Elixir

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
So I made a submitted a post earlier asking about the benefits of the elixir and I now know it's meant to be double rewards. However, when I equipped the elixir and harvested my Couch Potatoes, I didn't receive double snacks or seeds. It was a 3 hour elixir and I was several minutes into having used it.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
#1 - They rescinded our garden benefit of receiving double seeds after years of receiving them. Just so you know.

#2 - Maybe the elixir was not really equipped. Check your backpack, in the elixir tab, to see if it is still in there. If it is... double click it and it will equip. This happened to me after they made the tab for elixirs. I thought it equipped however it only went into the elixir tab in my backpack.

Hope this helps. If not send a ticket to customer service.

Scarlet ShadowStone

Explorer
Jan 07, 2013
It was actually equipped and in-use. Did they really take away getting double seeds from the elixir? Why? That's a major reason to use the elixir in the first place.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Yes they in fact did do away with double seeds. Everyone complained to no avail at all. We even asked them to make it at least be a random event that some seeds could drop instead of doing away with it entirely. But No......they did not listen to us. A lot of people I know dropped accounts because of it. I in fact dropped my second account.

My advice to you is to send a screenshot to customer service and show them you have the elixir equipped, but not getting the rewards.

Sorry this happened to you. Good Luck!

Scarlet ShadowStone