Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spell Pack and Crafting

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
So I initially wasn't gonna post this because my friend already posted on my behalf, but as I explain before spells release through packs should automatically have crafting recipes available as teasers before release. This would ensure that packs aren't going to waste when the recipe is available through crafting with the tc you get from the pack. I understand the issue with fixing lore spell drops and what not, but that isn't a valid excuse to justify not having recipes available for crafting.

This helps with people who have spent over 100 of thousand of crowns without any reward given meanwhile others are getting them in less than 10 packs, which means those who haven't gotten the spells have to wait a year or so to be able to craft or farm. I think that alone speaks for itself in the term of the unfortunates.

So Mr spark I kindly urge you to advise the developers on this regard which would better assist your marketing strategies and keep players happy. Initially i didn't plan to get a membership until the ratatoskr spin recipe was available, but was quite fortunate to have good friends. So please allow us to craft the grizzlehiem lore spells, life mains badly need the spell for farming and the other 2 can essentially use them in pvp although i relatively suggest reducing the pip cost of Hammer of Thor and Grendel amends to 4 pips to justify the effect pip per cost ratio they are quite underwhelming.

Administrator
angellifeheart on May 23, 2020 wrote:
So I initially wasn't gonna post this because my friend already posted on my behalf, but as I explain before spells release through packs should automatically have crafting recipes available as teasers before release. This would ensure that packs aren't going to waste when the recipe is available through crafting with the tc you get from the pack. I understand the issue with fixing lore spell drops and what not, but that isn't a valid excuse to justify not having recipes available for crafting.

This helps with people who have spent over 100 of thousand of crowns without any reward given meanwhile others are getting them in less than 10 packs, which means those who haven't gotten the spells have to wait a year or so to be able to craft or farm. I think that alone speaks for itself in the term of the unfortunates.

So Mr spark I kindly urge you to advise the developers on this regard which would better assist your marketing strategies and keep players happy. Initially i didn't plan to get a membership until the ratatoskr spin recipe was available, but was quite fortunate to have good friends. So please allow us to craft the grizzlehiem lore spells, life mains badly need the spell for farming and the other 2 can essentially use them in pvp although i relatively suggest reducing the pip cost of Hammer of Thor and Grendel amends to 4 pips to justify the effect pip per cost ratio they are quite underwhelming.
Great suggestions angellifeheart! Did you say you had a similar post elsewhere by your friend? We'd like to check that one out too.

Thanks!

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Sparck on May 27, 2020 wrote:
Great suggestions angellifeheart! Did you say you had a similar post elsewhere by your friend? We'd like to check that one out too.

Thanks!
Ya by kyle thunder dreamer

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Sparck on May 27, 2020 wrote:

Thanks!
So i tuned into the K I live update about an hour after filled with excitement, that finally after waiting like 10 months ,crafting the grizzle spells would actually become possible. Even though I felt kind of teased but not giving when, we were told its gonna happen in the near future so for the sake of not wasting your time Mr Spark. Does that mean in a couple more months from now?

Administrator
angellifeheart on May 29, 2020 wrote:
So i tuned into the K I live update about an hour after filled with excitement, that finally after waiting like 10 months ,crafting the grizzle spells would actually become possible. Even though I felt kind of teased but not giving when, we were told its gonna happen in the near future so for the sake of not wasting your time Mr Spark. Does that mean in a couple more months from now?
We don't have a date firmly set for this possibility, so I'm honestly not sure at this time.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
Sparck on May 29, 2020 wrote:
We don't have a date firmly set for this possibility, so I'm honestly not sure at this time.
Ok, thanks Mr.Spark for getting the word out at least, I think that's all the confirmation i need.