Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Issues catching fish

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2010
I am in Grizzleheim and I have to catch a Todd Pole and a Bearacuda. I am Fishing Rank 5, so I have bought the Life and Fire rank 2 spell cards. I have the reveal spell. My problem is, even with the Rank 2 Fire and Life Spell Cards, all I'm pulling is Lifeacudas and Firecudas. Is there something else I'm missing? I know I can get a luck elixir, but I'm trying to do this without that. Does it just take time?

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
For the Todd Pole, you might just need to cross your fingers and hope you get it, since both Lifeacudas and Todd Poles are rank 1 life fish. For the Bear Acuda, that's a rank 2 fish whereas Firecuda is rank 1, so if Winnow Rank 2 Fish exists in treasure card form or item card form (I have no idea if it comes in either), you could use that to make it so only rank 2 fish are in the pond, hence making Bear Acuda a fairly easy catch. Otherwise, you'll just have to be lucky with that one too, unfortunately. :( Good luck!
130 130 9072 54 48 10