Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown purchases

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2010
Hey guys I think it would be a good benefit from KI to have more crown sales? I think this would be beneficial towards KI, because a lot of people are here because of the outbreak and may not stay for a long time so I think it may benefit everyone to get more deals on crowns and it would push to people to buy crowns if they are on some sort of sale. This is crowns exclusively. From my experience most players care about crowns over membership and so crowns going on sale will be a big influence in people buying more. Just a thought I had , since I always buy crowns I noticed I barely see crown sales like I do membership +crown sales.

Survivor
Jan 14, 2014
I always thought as a gesture of good faith in a terrible time KI should gift a thousand crowns or so to the memberships instead of take advantage of the quarantine to boost sales.

KI could give their long time supporters and players a much needed morale boost in a game where the boss drop rates are terrible to non-existent (Titan Empyrea), the game has become totally convoluted with side activities and that hideous update destroyed the perfect pet system.

Defender
May 11, 2012
They use to have super crown sales a few times a year, but they haven't had one since last August, and I don't know why.
The super crown sale is the only time I am allowed to buy crowns, so I really wish they would have one again, because my crowns are almost gone. I have missed SO many things I wanted, simply because I didn't have the crowns for them.

Please KI, give us our super crowns sale back.