Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Outgoing suggestions for level 101 Life Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
Hey i'm working on making my level 101 life wizard the best he can possibly be with his outgoing. I'll tell you my current gear and if you guys could tell me what else I should get that would be great. Oh also I'm tight on money so I won't be able to get paid gear.
Current Gear:
Hat: Cowl of Undying Malistaire
Robe: Undying Malistaire's Tunic
Boots: Icewind Glade Trekkers (level 100+)
Wand: Sword of Kings
Athame: Cosmic Kris
Amulet: Jewel of the Shadow Web
Ring: Ring of the Dying Star
Pet: double resist + double outgoing + storm-away jewel
Deck: Darkmoor Crafted Deck
Once again i'm trying to look for dropped/crafted gear not paid gear, thank you <3

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
Not sure if you're wanting outgoing healing or outgoing damage, but I have time so I'll try to help you out with both. I don't have a high level life wizard (I have a max death jade which is close enough), so I can't speak too well for life-specific gear, however for all schools you're typically going to want mostly or all Darkmoor gear with some other small replacements.

Outgoing Damage:
For hat, robe, boots, and wand, you'd be fine with the Undying Malistaire gear (or if you're feeling ~fancy~ you could farm Krokopatra exalted duel for the hat and Rattlebones exalted duel for the robe - both duels you can get in the crown shop or they drop from their normal respective bosses; just get a group of friends and farm away).

For the athame, you have a couple options. Blade of the Felled Titan drops from Cronus in Tartarus and that's a great athame (and it's easy to farm for). Another option is Malistaire's athame, however with that you need to go through all of Darkmoor, so it takes a little longer to farm. My personal favorite for my characters is the Morganthe athame - it's also easy to farm for and it's a great replacement for the other two options.

Amulet really depends on your playing style. I personally like the Morganthe amulets because they give a school blade as well as decent stats, but that may not be what you want. Another option is the Darkmoor amulet from Shane von Shane - again, decent stats that are very similar to the Morganthe athame but gives a shadow shield and aura card. If you're looking for outgoing you'd probably want the Morganthe amulet (which you have, so you're good there).

For the ring, I'd say either the ring from Morganthe (if you haven't noticed by now, she has some great drops), the Alpha and Omega ring from Gladiator Dimachaerus in Mount Olympus, or the ring from Aphrodite II (skeleton key boss in Darkmoor). Aphrodite's ring is a little hard to get, so if you're up for a challenge that's probably the best of the three, but the other two are much easier to get and have great stats as well.

Deck you just want one that gives you an extra pip, which if I remember right, the Darkmoor crafted ones do, so you should be good (Morganthe drops level 95 decks with an extra pip, so that's another option). And for your pet you'll probably want a double resist, triple damage pet, and a damage jewel in the socket.

Outgoing Healing:
Honestly, most life healers are jades. You'll probably want the jade gear (hat, robe, boots, and wand) from the Keeper's Lore Pack eventually for both the resist and the healing. However, since you don't want to spend money, what you have now should be fine.

The athame you'll definitely want the Morganthe one (unless someone else can think of a better one). The outgoing is the exact same as what you have now, but Morganthe's stats are all upgraded from the Cosmic Kris. Definitely make that switch if you have Morganthe's athame in your backpack.

For the amulet, you'll want the Rasputin amulet eventually, but that's level 110, so for now I'd stick with the Darkmoor amulet I mentioned earlier because you get a Circle of Life card.

The ring I know that lots of people use when they can't get Ring of the Dying Star is the Stone of the Other Side, which gives 33% outgoing healing, so a pretty good replacement that's fairly easy to get (drops from a bunch of Avalon bosses). I'd suggest that until Morganthe drops the ring you want!

A couple decks here and there (mostly level 85 or so and up) give stats, so I'd just kind of shop around and see if you can find one with outgoing heal, but it would probably only be around 2% or so, so if you don't want to do that, the deck you have now is just fine.

Now for your pet. This one I have an exact recommendation (some people may not agree but this is personally what I like for a healing pet). You'll want a pet that gives healing cards (ex. Dryad, Leaf Foot, etc.). The talents you'll want are Medic and Healer for outgoing healing, Spell Proof and Spell Defy for resistance (can't have the healer dying on us), May Cast Unicorn, and May Cast Circle of Life. One of those is going to have to be a jewel (I'd suggest defy or healer).

I slightly ranted but I hope this helps!

130 130 89 72 54 48 10

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Duncan DeathGem on May 19, 2020 wrote:
Hey i'm working on making my level 101 life wizard the best he can possibly be with his outgoing. I'll tell you my current gear and if you guys could tell me what else I should get that would be great. Oh also I'm tight on money so I won't be able to get paid gear.
Current Gear:
Hat: Cowl of Undying Malistaire
Robe: Undying Malistaire's Tunic
Boots: Icewind Glade Trekkers (level 100+)
Wand: Sword of Kings
Athame: Cosmic Kris
Amulet: Jewel of the Shadow Web
Ring: Ring of the Dying Star
Pet: double resist + double outgoing + storm-away jewel
Deck: Darkmoor Crafted Deck
Once again i'm trying to look for dropped/crafted gear not paid gear, thank you <3
Hi there, this guide on Final Bastion will be able to help you explore your options:

https://finalbastion.com/wizard101-guides/w101-gear-jewels-mounts/outgoing-gear-options-wizard101/