Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just had the weirdest PVP experience - glitch or hacking?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2015
I just went to PVP on my new level 11 fire wizard. Did a 1v1 practice match and was placed with someone high level. First thing I noticed was I couldn't cast my spells, even my 0 pip spells. Even when I had 1 and 2 pips I couldn't play 1 or 2 pip spells. My mana was full. Then the round started ending before the timer counted down. Sometimes it would end immediately after the timer started and I had no choice to do anything. I didn't pass it or anything. When it didn't immediately pass I did not have the option to pass either as it was greyed out.

I don't know what that was about. Is this some kind of spell or ability he used that I've never heard of? It doesn't seem fair that I was forced to pass immediately after the round started each time. Was he hacking??

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
Flamspur on May 17, 2020 wrote:
I just went to PVP on my new level 11 fire wizard. Did a 1v1 practice match and was placed with someone high level. First thing I noticed was I couldn't cast my spells, even my 0 pip spells. Even when I had 1 and 2 pips I couldn't play 1 or 2 pip spells. My mana was full. Then the round started ending before the timer counted down. Sometimes it would end immediately after the timer started and I had no choice to do anything. I didn't pass it or anything. When it didn't immediately pass I did not have the option to pass either as it was greyed out.

I don't know what that was about. Is this some kind of spell or ability he used that I've never heard of? It doesn't seem fair that I was forced to pass immediately after the round started each time. Was he hacking??
no this is the new turn based 1v1 system you take turns now instead of someone being first or 2nd