Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plant all Gardening Spell

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Hi there,
I checked the forum and I did not see this subject brought up.

The spell Plant all does not differentiate between enchanted soil and normal soil and I am not sure if this is a bug or is it normal.

Either way, I have two plots one next to each other in my farm. One is with enchanted soil and other one with normal soil. Sometimes there are a few empty soils in either garden.

When I use the Plant All spell in normal soil, there are always some seeds going to the enchanted soil.these take longer to grow because I don't have the full likes. I am thinking now that is because plants that go to normal soil can be also planted in enchanted soil but this does not happen when I do the plants for enchanted soil, they dont go to the normal soil.

so if it is a bug would like to report it. if is not i would like it be changed for the plants that go to normal soil do not jump to the enchanted plot when I use the "plant all" spell. If it was possible.

Thank you in advance.

M

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Thesist on May 9, 2020 wrote:
Hi there,
I checked the forum and I did not see this subject brought up.

The spell Plant all does not differentiate between enchanted soil and normal soil and I am not sure if this is a bug or is it normal.

Either way, I have two plots one next to each other in my farm. One is with enchanted soil and other one with normal soil. Sometimes there are a few empty soils in either garden.

When I use the Plant All spell in normal soil, there are always some seeds going to the enchanted soil.these take longer to grow because I don't have the full likes. I am thinking now that is because plants that go to normal soil can be also planted in enchanted soil but this does not happen when I do the plants for enchanted soil, they dont go to the normal soil.

so if it is a bug would like to report it. if is not i would like it be changed for the plants that go to normal soil do not jump to the enchanted plot when I use the "plant all" spell. If it was possible.

Thank you in advance.

M
The best thing to do is to replace all normal soil with "enchanted" soil. All plants can use enchanted soil but there are some plants that specifically state they need enchanted soil.