Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WHAT LEVEL SHOULD I BE STARTING CELESTIA?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Hi there,

I am a death wizard level 52. I have just completed Wintertusk, and just started Celestia. I don't want to fall behind and waste experience, however in the very beginning I skipped colossus boulevard (because I have 2 max wizards and didn't feel like doing it). I got my prism card, if you were going to ask about that.

I've never done any side quests, and almost just 'straight-shotted' to Celestia. Should I continue doing Celestia, or should I do something else to get my level a little higher? I'm worried I'll be behind.

Remember, I finished wintertusk already. That quest line is usually what gets players to level 54-60 before starting Celestia (I think). So let me know your suggestions

Thanks!
Scarlet CrowStrider

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Hello!
I have no experience with a Death Wizard, but I think you should be more than fine in Celestia. I had some trouble with that world, but I had not yet completed Wintertusk and was just on the verge of level 50. You should also have an excellent idea of strategy already since you have completed the world with other wizards, so I doubt it will be too much of a challenge.
I will add that it seemed the earliest parts of Celestia had the highest learning curve, and once you get into the groove of things it goes much more smoothly. So don't give up if the first few battles seem a little tricky!
I hope this helps!

Morgan DragonRiver 130