Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor: Graveyard's key boss Aphrodite Team up Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2012
Wizard101,

It is most annoying when I team up to do a graveyard dungeon that some people may want to farm for the first boss or the key boss because they already have the malistaire gear. It is not fair to wizards that want to farm the entire dungeon that they have to restart the team up because someone in the group is wanting to do something else that creates a parallel situation.The best way to resolve this in my opinion is:

1.) Let wizards skim over player's level when they are teaming up. This is best because it gives the players a good understanding what each wizards is trying to do in a dungeon. For example, if I was a lvl 130 doing the graveyard that is a storm wizard. People that can check my level and school beforehand, could assume that I might be doing the key boss instead of the full dungeon.

2.) Another resolution could be making the graveyard itself and the keyboss Aphrodite be a separate team up. This is helpful because it resolves the parallel situation where one might do the key boss only and one might do the entire dungeon. Please listen to this and fix it for the better and that it should apply to the rest of the team up. Thank you.