Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A lot of catching up to do...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Greetings Mages
I don't know what to say, but WOW! I started playing this game back when Grizzleheim and The Bazaar were brand new! I stopped after Celestia came out. I'm back now! My cousin continued to play this game, and he seems to be very attached, I guess I have much to catch up on.
At first glance, the graphics of this game are astonishing! As well as the professors & trees! Don't spoil anything, but tell me if this is true, do we meet Baba Yaga in this game? - She is one of my favorite characters from folklore mythology!!
I'm so glad to see this game is still alive and well! I hope it sticks around for another decade or more!!!
Take Care,
Juan

Administrator
Master Juan Song on May 1, 2020 wrote:
Greetings Mages
I don't know what to say, but WOW! I started playing this game back when Grizzleheim and The Bazaar were brand new! I stopped after Celestia came out. I'm back now! My cousin continued to play this game, and he seems to be very attached, I guess I have much to catch up on.
At first glance, the graphics of this game are astonishing! As well as the professors & trees! Don't spoil anything, but tell me if this is true, do we meet Baba Yaga in this game? - She is one of my favorite characters from folklore mythology!!
I'm so glad to see this game is still alive and well! I hope it sticks around for another decade or more!!!
Take Care,
Juan
Welcome back to the Spiral, Master Juan Sun!

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome back & also, Welcome to the Forums as well!

We've had vast amounts of updates since Celestia.

If you're interested, you can use this link to assist in catching up with all these updates.

Our most recent one was the Spring Update just introduced about a week or so now.

But in your case, you'll probably have to start from 2011 when Zafaria came out.

Good Luck!

https://www.wizard101.com/game/updates