Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

April Beastmoon Hunt Shout Out

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Another Beast Moon hunt has ended and already I miss it! I cannot wait until May's hunt! I also wanted to point out that right now the Beast Moon hunts are actually during the Full Moon right now, so it makes it more cool
I did not get to play as many matches as I had hoped to. I also missed a couple of players that I usually hunt with, (Eric my favorite storm wolf warrior!!), but I wanted to give a shout out to a couple of people I met on the hunting grounds that I really enjoyed playing with.

First I wanted to shout out to Blaze Red Flame, a myth minotaur who was so fun to play with and a good team mate. He had such a good attitude and was very funny. If you are reading this Blaze I am the cyclops who kept saying "oink" when you said, "moo!"

Second I wanted to shout out to Oran Dragon Fountain, a balance wolf warrior who was not only a fun team member but also very kind! I was pulled into a grey "dead" circle when I was opening a chest. I did not call for help. I just hoped I would win the fight quickly. Well, good ole' Oran came to help me and it was because of him that we won the fight. We didn't earn a lot of points for our team but it was just the kind gesture of him coming to help and just being cool to talk to, that I appreciated.

Thank you to both Blaze and Oran for being great team mates! I hope I see you both again on the hunting grounds in May!

Autumn Wild Heart

Administrator
Nordic Champion on Apr 15, 2020 wrote:
Another Beast Moon hunt has ended and already I miss it! I cannot wait until May's hunt! I also wanted to point out that right now the Beast Moon hunts are actually during the Full Moon right now, so it makes it more cool
I did not get to play as many matches as I had hoped to. I also missed a couple of players that I usually hunt with, (Eric my favorite storm wolf warrior!!), but I wanted to give a shout out to a couple of people I met on the hunting grounds that I really enjoyed playing with.

First I wanted to shout out to Blaze Red Flame, a myth minotaur who was so fun to play with and a good team mate. He had such a good attitude and was very funny. If you are reading this Blaze I am the cyclops who kept saying "oink" when you said, "moo!"

Second I wanted to shout out to Oran Dragon Fountain, a balance wolf warrior who was not only a fun team member but also very kind! I was pulled into a grey "dead" circle when I was opening a chest. I did not call for help. I just hoped I would win the fight quickly. Well, good ole' Oran came to help me and it was because of him that we won the fight. We didn't earn a lot of points for our team but it was just the kind gesture of him coming to help and just being cool to talk to, that I appreciated.

Thank you to both Blaze and Oran for being great team mates! I hope I see you both again on the hunting grounds in May!

Autumn Wild Heart
Glad you liked the event, and a shout out to the community here too!

What is your favorite part of the Beastmoon Hunts so far?

We actually have the new Beastmoon Hunt map, Celestia, on Test Realm currently if you want to join us there. We plan to announce a set of community vs dev matches for tomorrow at 3:30pm CT!

And join us at 4:30pm CT today for a special livestream community member Man0fbass: https://twitter.com/Wizard101/status/1250197168746610700