Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Spells As Furniture

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello! So I was browsing through castles in the Castle view thing in the Commons and I came across this very,very, very, VERY cool house that had spells as furniture! When you opened the doors or entered a room in Sun Palace house I was viewing, a spell would appear! AS if it was attacking you but it didn't! There were two Sabertooths, Medusa, Wraith, Seraph, and many many more! They were spells but as furniture! How do you do that? Is that in Castle Magic or something? I've been searching for like a month now! I really really want to know! It was so school! Can anyone, please, help?

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 120

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
DiamondAngel1234 on Apr 13, 2020 wrote:
Hello! So I was browsing through castles in the Castle view thing in the Commons and I came across this very,very, very, VERY cool house that had spells as furniture! When you opened the doors or entered a room in Sun Palace house I was viewing, a spell would appear! AS if it was attacking you but it didn't! There were two Sabertooths, Medusa, Wraith, Seraph, and many many more! They were spells but as furniture! How do you do that? Is that in Castle Magic or something? I've been searching for like a month now! I really really want to know! It was so school! Can anyone, please, help?

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 120
You can find all the Castle Magic Treasure Cards on Babbage Basset in Marleybone. You can find him by the Royal Museum.

I hope this helps! Have fun with Castle Magic.

Yes, that's Castle Magic.

Look for Babbage Basset in Regent's Square, Marleybone for Castle Magic items, spells and for a tutorial.

Arthur

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Thank you so much! :D

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 120 ~Esmee Deathblood, Lvl 42 ~Jacqueline Lifefriend, Lvl 42, Isabella Fairytail, Lvl 36 ~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 35

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Lookit Light on Apr 13, 2020 wrote:
You can find all the Castle Magic Treasure Cards on Babbage Basset in Marleybone. You can find him by the Royal Museum.

I hope this helps! Have fun with Castle Magic.
I found and bought the spells I wanted, however I have no idea how to place them or which magic spell card I need. Do you know? Should I look up and see if they have videos on it on Youtube?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
DiamondAngel1234 on May 3, 2020 wrote:
I found and bought the spells I wanted, however I have no idea how to place them or which magic spell card I need. Do you know? Should I look up and see if they have videos on it on Youtube?
Hey there!

You will need to buy the Magic Items, (from the same vendor) in order to use those cards. If you know how to use a music player, this part is super easy! After you place the item, simply click the button on the top. For additional help, buy the castle magic help tome, or watch videos on youtube.

Hope this helped!