Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what spells from packs are necessary for balance?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2020
i want to buy some packs to strengthen my power

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Linyahaha on Apr 13, 2020 wrote:
i want to buy some packs to strengthen my power
There are two Balance spells that take a bit of work and luck to get.

The first is "Lore Master," which you can't get from a pack. The Lore Master spell drops, rarely, from the Lore Master in the Atheneum. Many people end up just crafting the spell. You will end up needing to farm for and craft some of the reagents before you can craft the spell. Interestingly, one of the reagents you will end up crafting is the Lore Master TC.

Now that Loremaster has been nerfed, you will want another four pip spell that deals Balance damage. That spell is "Ninja Piglets." The Ninja Piglets spell and Treasure Cards sometimes drop from the Lore Master in the Atheneum.

Because the drops are so rare, some people resort to buying the Wysteria Lore Pack to either get the Ninja Piglets spell, or treasure card, which is required to craft the spell.|

Many people will end up crafting the spell. The most difficult to obtain reagent for crafting that spell is the Ninja Piglets Treasure Card.

The Wysteria Lore Pack spell only rarely gives the spell OR the Ninja Piglets TC required to craft the spell.

I think the easiest way to get that TC is to find someone who will gift/trade them. The most valuable TC for trading seems to be Empower. I get empower TC by gardening Couch Potatoes.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2020
Liam Swiftwalker on Apr 13, 2020 wrote:
There are two Balance spells that take a bit of work and luck to get.

The first is "Lore Master," which you can't get from a pack. The Lore Master spell drops, rarely, from the Lore Master in the Atheneum. Many people end up just crafting the spell. You will end up needing to farm for and craft some of the reagents before you can craft the spell. Interestingly, one of the reagents you will end up crafting is the Lore Master TC.

Now that Loremaster has been nerfed, you will want another four pip spell that deals Balance damage. That spell is "Ninja Piglets." The Ninja Piglets spell and Treasure Cards sometimes drop from the Lore Master in the Atheneum.

Because the drops are so rare, some people resort to buying the Wysteria Lore Pack to either get the Ninja Piglets spell, or treasure card, which is required to craft the spell.|

Many people will end up crafting the spell. The most difficult to obtain reagent for crafting that spell is the Ninja Piglets Treasure Card.

The Wysteria Lore Pack spell only rarely gives the spell OR the Ninja Piglets TC required to craft the spell.

I think the easiest way to get that TC is to find someone who will gift/trade them. The most valuable TC for trading seems to be Empower. I get empower TC by gardening Couch Potatoes.
thanks! How about savage paw? I have spent 30 dollars in Shaman and Wisteria, but only got savage paw

Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
Linyahaha on Apr 22, 2020 wrote:
thanks! How about savage paw? I have spent 30 dollars in Shaman and Wisteria, but only got savage paw
I don't remember how I got Savage Paw. As I remember I got it just by leveling up in Zafaria, but I could be remembering wrong. Maybe I crafted it.

Now I see it is dropped by Loremaster and in the Shaman's Lore Pack.

As I said, you can craft it. You would need to farm for the TC to make it though.

Explorer
May 28, 2012
I have a question How about gardening the Sword Ferns? A total plot containing 12 seeds completely should get you enough of the TCs you may need and some to trade to others in need.

You can look up the information on Sword ferns here: Read more: House: Sword Fern - Wizard101 Wiki
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Sword_Fern#ixzz5oDfIke00

And if you don’t want to garden I may have some that I will give you. Just contact me here.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Savage paw awesome spell cost 5 pips to cast is boostable and gives you a 25% blade at end.

can be crafted Recipe from Grady in avalon - wyrd- dun scaith.

can also get from Lore master in dragon spyre.

Gl have fun