Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

playing alone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 15, 2013
i play mostly alone can anyone tell me why this is not possible i have no mates that play this and am not good at making friends

Administrator
walcroft61 on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
i play mostly alone can anyone tell me why this is not possible i have no mates that play this and am not good at making friends
Hi walcroft61! Consider the developers your friends, we are with you!

What was your concern about playing?

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I have 3 wizards without in game friends, so I understand. If you'd like to quest with me, I have a level 15 life in Krok named Erin Willow Weaver. I am normally in the Ghoul realm.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
walcroft61 on Apr 12, 2020 wrote:
If you're in a team up ( because sometimes soloing is difficult ) consider asking a player to be a friend. If they were helpful or gave good suggestions, they might be a good person to know.
Don't be discouraged if thy say "no"; keep trying with others. Also, if someone asks you to be friend, give them a chance, if they turn out to be not so nice, you can always delete them from your list.
Also, why not show your mates this game, maybe they'll want to play with you!