Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

macOS Catalina Crown Relief

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 14, 2014
Years ago KI had some issues with the server or something, so they gave 10K crowns to all member if memory serves.

Wouldn't now be a great time to bestow some crowns upon the W101 faithful?

I def. need to stitch but have no Paypal funds...

BE safe everyone!

Morgrim, DDS L130 x 6

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
morgrim1981 on Apr 3, 2020 wrote:
Years ago KI had some issues with the server or something, so they gave 10K crowns to all member if memory serves.

Wouldn't now be a great time to bestow some crowns upon the W101 faithful?

I def. need to stitch but have no Paypal funds...

BE safe everyone!

Morgrim, DDS L130 x 6
Stay safe and healthy, Morgrim! it was because those servers were down and members lost time from their accounts that they were compensated for the time lost.
There's nothing wrong now with W101 and no one is having ( outside ) trouble logging in, so why should KI give away free crowns?
If you want crowns to stitch, play KI Trivia games and earn up to 100 crowns per day! It's free!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2014
Why should KI give away free crowns?

Maybe to do something nice for their sitting-at-home customer base in quarantine in a time of deadly and terrifying pandemic?

Keep their customer base happy, when all I hear is negative things about how money driven W101 is from players of all ages in the upper level boss fights...

Just a thought.

I can buy my own crowns...

Be Safe...

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I play on a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro and did not the 5,000 crowns that were supposed to be given to Mac users. After a couple emails with KI support, they directed me to post here, for whatever reason. So here I am. Help, anyone?

My OS is Catalina 10.15.3

Survivor
Feb 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am a Mac user for almost a year. However, there was the known issue with catalina update. I borrowed my sister's laptop (mojave) in order to play. Kingsisle says that only "specific - Pre-identifed Mac users" (all macOS player accounts confirmed to have been played within the last year). Ι have played within the last year, but I never got the 5000 crowns gift for the inconvenience.

Survivor
Jul 23, 2013
I am a mac player that has brought membership twice within the last year and has been consistently on and off. I currently play on a macbook air and my current version is Mac Mojave. Why did I not receive the 5000 crowns gift from KI?

Administrator
We provided 5,000 Crowns as a thank you for your patience to those active players on macOS systems that actively played the game within the last several months. In order to get the gift, you have had to have played and it had to have been within the last several months.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2017
I have a yearly membership active since january and montly members before that. How I am not an active player?

Survivor
May 19, 2018
Sparck on Apr 9, 2020 wrote:
We provided 5,000 Crowns as a thank you for your patience to those active players on macOS systems that actively played the game within the last several months. In order to get the gift, you have had to have played and it had to have been within the last several months.
Hello! In my family, we have two accounts, one of which using MacOS. Before Catalina, the last time we played was February. Should we not get the compensation?

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Sparck on Apr 9, 2020 wrote:
Funny cuz I've played on mac and haven't gotten anything on all 3 accounts that I use

Administrator
If anyone has any concerns about their account, please contact support and they will help you:

https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game