Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't get the History of Life Magic bok.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2020
I can't enter the dungeon where Lady BlackHope is for some reason. I've done that whole questline where you get to her and I think I've fought her but it won't let me enter the dungeon. I can't complete the Library Dues quest now because of it. How do I get in there?

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
p0tato0o on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
I can't enter the dungeon where Lady BlackHope is for some reason. I've done that whole questline where you get to her and I think I've fought her but it won't let me enter the dungeon. I can't complete the Library Dues quest now because of it. How do I get in there?
You should be able to just walk right in as you did before.

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
p0tato0o on Mar 25, 2020 wrote:
With the FTUE update I think you have to go do a side quest that leads to her. Unfortunate seeing as she was such an iconic boss, but that may be what you have to do.