Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kingsisle's kindness during Corona.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2015
Many wizards staying close to home do to the Corona virus will have lots of energy to burn. Keeping double Pet XP on and or alternating between double pet and double gardening on for a couple weeks would be very kind of Kingsisle.

Survivor
Apr 15, 2011
I also wish that they would have another crowns sale. That would be helpful since most of us have a lot more down time.I may have missed it but I don't remember there being a crowns sale in the last few months.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Both of you have seriously good ideas. I cannot stress enough how pleasant an idea this is.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I'm just so glad to be able to escape into the spiral. No Corona there! I can stay as long as I want and there are endless worlds to explore. Thank you, all of you at Kingsisle, and I hope you're well, and your loved ones, too. Onward and upward!

Defender
May 11, 2012
Menyara on Apr 1, 2020 wrote:
I also wish that they would have another crowns sale. That would be helpful since most of us have a lot more down time.I may have missed it but I don't remember there being a crowns sale in the last few months.
I wish with all my heart that they would have a super crowns sale. They haven't had one since last August, which was about 8 months ago. The super crowns sale is the only time I can justify buying crowns, and now with money even tighter because of the Corona virus, a super crowns sale would really be welcome.

There are SO many new and cool things to buy in the crown shop and so many new players in the game, we really need this. Please?