Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Toon World

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
Being a HUGE fan of the Yu-Gi-Oh franchise and the one and only Maximillion Pegasus, as well as being a fan of games focused on "Toons" like the long but not forgotten Toontown and FusionFall, I'd love to see Kingsisle create a world focused on "Toons" or an adventure/housing dungeon/etc. focused on "Toons" of the Spiral.

We could hop into the Spiral's Toon World with the magic of an enchanted Magic Picture Book, similar to Kingdom Heart's 100 Acre Wood Storyline, and fight evil Toon enemies to protect the citizens of the Spiral's Toon World. Toon-like Furniture Items, Gears, Pets, Mounts and Spells could be had! From Gobblervisions to Doodle Wallpapers to Toon Pets, what could go wrong?

Wizard101 has an enemy you fight when you first learn about the Arcanum, Painted Cave Monster, that looks like an animated painting come to life, you could consider it an "Ancestor Toon"!

Wizard101 also has a long running comic called Abracadoodle which focuses on Toon Depictions of Wizards/Enemies called Doodles. CARTOONS!

Wizard101 is dedicated to providing content for families and what do families love on a Sunny Saturday Morning?
CARTOONS!

You simply can't go wrong with some Toons in your life, Maximillion Pegasus was inspired to create more with the Toons in his life and I hope Kingsisle would do the same with Wizard101 and or even Pirate101!

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Hi I know this is a very old post, forgive me if it is not allowed.
I really like your idea, there's already a great game called Toontown so that's probably why they can't do a toon world. I'd love if there was a crossover between the two games.

Explorer
Oct 24, 2019
Drakula666 on Apr 16, 2020 wrote:
Hi I know this is a very old post, forgive me if it is not allowed.
I really like your idea, there's already a great game called Toontown so that's probably why they can't do a toon world. I'd love if there was a crossover between the two games.
Misleading.

Disney's Toontown Online was shut down in September 2013 and has NOTHING to do with whether or not a company could utilize ideas from other games and use it then in their own product. It's a world, not an entire game.