Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Kiosk and Pet suggestions.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 15, 2009
1. Allow us to favorite certain pets at the pet kiosk, (I.E rain cores, Kookaburras, etc) so that we can immediately pull the list of those available pets to hatch with. This would save a lot of time that is spent cycling through the dozens of pages of pets just to reach the one you desire.

2. Allow us to favorite specific traits we want so that we can pull them up immediately instead of needing to search for them.

3. Allow it so that wizards can equip any pet regardless of school requirement only while in the pet pavilion. I cannot stress enough how frustrating it is for me to want to create a pet for a new wizard I've made, only to find out that the ideal pet i want is locked to a specific school (IE Kookaburras are life only) which means i have to wait until that wizard is high enough in level for me to not only be able to replenish gold spent while hatching, but to also have enough energy to raise pets. By lifting that restriction (only while in the pet pavilion) i could hatch and raise pets for the wizards i want on my max level wizard who has all the gold, all the snacks, and the most energy.

4. Create a new NPC in the pet pavilion who buys pets in exchange for hatch peppers, this would give players a new source of generating those peppers and give us a means of getting rid of excess pets.

5. Remove the energy reduction effect of pulling a pet from the shared bank in favor of putting it on a 24h cooldown (unique per wizard). One of the biggest issues i have with trying to raise pets is that i dont always have the pet i need on my main wizard and need to pull one from another of my characters to get what i am trying to create, however pulling out a pet results in my energy hitting 0 which completely invalidates the entire purpose of my transferring the pet because i can no longer train it, or any subsequent pets that hatch from it until my energy replenishes. By doing away with this for a day long cooldown instead i could immediately go back into pet hatching rather than having to wait several hours to get my energy back.

6. Increase the amount of energy given back at higher levels. we are reaching a point where our energy will take almost a full day to recover, would it even be possible to make it so that the recharge timer gradually reduces at certain levels? or gives back more than 1 energy every 10m/7.5m?