Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Losing by default

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2019
hey, i just lost against level 50 former warlord with full warlord set and private rank, he had lvl 50 duelist athame/ring 2,225hp 55 resist, 79% damage 16% accuracy 75crit/crit block, 81% power pip and 2% pierce, while i have 50% res, 71% dam 58% power pip and 1% pierce with 1,525 health 0crit/critblock and same accuracy but i am commander 836 rank level 32(didnt have try all opponents ticked). I was just wondering if it was balance teams intentions to make matchmaking like this because the only way you may have chance to win matches like this is if you go first with decent health and tank untill youre able to hit, otherwise you lose by default and you literally click go to match just to lose lol which is stupid if you ask me. Another thing i wonder is if you guys get matches like this as well and if so maybe if you will you can share your most unbalanced match.

balance team

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
turashviligiorgi on Mar 18, 2020 wrote:
hey, i just lost against level 50 former warlord with full warlord set and private rank, he had lvl 50 duelist athame/ring 2,225hp 55 resist, 79% damage 16% accuracy 75crit/crit block, 81% power pip and 2% pierce, while i have 50% res, 71% dam 58% power pip and 1% pierce with 1,525 health 0crit/critblock and same accuracy but i am commander 836 rank level 32(didnt have try all opponents ticked). I was just wondering if it was balance teams intentions to make matchmaking like this because the only way you may have chance to win matches like this is if you go first with decent health and tank untill youre able to hit, otherwise you lose by default and you literally click go to match just to lose lol which is stupid if you ask me. Another thing i wonder is if you guys get matches like this as well and if so maybe if you will you can share your most unbalanced match.

balance team
Hopefully this gets fixed when the next age comes out [meaning before summer most likely].

Explorer
Mar 01, 2014
turashviligiorgi on Mar 18, 2020 wrote:

balance team
this is kingsisle's match making system it relies to heavily on rank, they just need to face you up against people within 5 above and 5 below your level (10 in total) otherwise that can happen. the person you faced is what happens when someone decided to "zero hero"