Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crafting quest legendary tomfoolery

AuthorMessage
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
KI,

I am trying to do this quest on my life person. i bought the zanders legendary staff recipe, went to the forge of ledgends and crafted it. i have the staff in my backpack and it is still telling me to go to the forge of ledgends. i go right to where the arrow is pointing but still it wont advance.. please help

Thanks

Administrator
Idony09 on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
KI,

I am trying to do this quest on my life person. i bought the zanders legendary staff recipe, went to the forge of ledgends and crafted it. i have the staff in my backpack and it is still telling me to go to the forge of ledgends. i go right to where the arrow is pointing but still it wont advance.. please help

Thanks
It's possible you don't have all of the components to actually complete the recipe... those are required.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Sparck on Mar 10, 2020 wrote:
It's possible you don't have all of the components to actually complete the recipe... those are required.
i went in, crafted the item i needed and it would not move me past that point.. I figured it out though, I had to go walk around in the forge area then it finally moved me on