Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Paid member options

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2009
If your a paid member, then everything in the crown shop should be available to buy with coins as well as crowns or at least lower the cost of crowns for stuff that you can't purchase with coins, paid members should be allowed with those types of options.... But I know you guys will never allow that...

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
So what exactly is the value proposition to KI here? You're literally just asking for free stuff here. I can't say I'm a huge fan of their monetization strategy, but if you want an idea to actually get implemented you need a reason beyond "I don't want to pay for stuff."

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
charkawa69 on Mar 9, 2020 wrote:
If your a paid member, then everything in the crown shop should be available to buy with coins as well as crowns or at least lower the cost of crowns for stuff that you can't purchase with coins, paid members should be allowed with those types of options.... But I know you guys will never allow that...
This is a great idea, as we pay money to play a game it stacks up so much many of us have spent over $200 on memberships! But kingsisle is a business, and businesses need to make money. If they can't make enough money there would be no game. I agree with you, but on a more realistic note, this probably wont happen.